Skip to main content

New look of my pink-haired babies!



Hello again! I hope you are having a good day!

So, I have introduced to you my pink-haired babies recently and here they are again but with their new look! Yaaaaaas!

If you haven't already read my previous post about this, here's the link ==> Pink-haired Blythe Dolls

I've talked about it in my previous post that me and my boyfriend actually customized my Blythe dolls. As you may have known already, they are pink-haired dolls. I am probably repeating myself right now, but bear with me guys! (LOL) Anyway, I customized Wednesday and my boyfriend customized Miyuki.

Here are some pictures of their new faces! ^_~
                      
             This is Wednesday.               This one is Miyuki!

Miyuki is bubbly and sweet while Wednesday is rather reserved and is more of a shy-type. Miyuki is very approachable and very friendly, while Wednesday is more of an introvert. Wednesday loves sweets and tea and Miyuki is more into bread and coffee.

Both of the outfits they are wearing can fit the original Blythe doll body and also the Moxie Girlz Doll body. In comparison to the Bodies, the jointed bodies are a little bigger than the Blythe doll body and the Moxie Girlz body. So, if you use the jointed body as the reference for the size of your outfit, it should fit just fine. Unless of course you want body-hugging dress or shirt.

If you want me to make a tutorial for this, I would definitely try and make them for you. perhaps you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments.

By the way, if you are looking for this type of doll you can definitely find some here at Aliexpress ===> http://bit.ly/2sQEZuU
I am affiliated with them and you would help me by clicking with the link above. I personally purchased from them and it was all good!


I know you came here to see more pictures so here are some more pictures!
I really hope you like them. Have a great day! Cheers! ^_^












Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments