Skip to main content

Pink-haired Blythe Dolls


Hi everyone!

I am so excited to share with you (finally!) my pink-haired Blythe dollies!!! They are twins! Yup! ( ◠‿◠ )


So, remember I talked about them briefly on my older post, I miss Amber, my Blythe doll? Now here they are!


Meet Wednesday (on the right) and Miyuki (on the left, wearing mint hat)!
Okay, I know this might be a little confusing at first, because they both have pink hair! To help you out, Wednesday's hair has darker shade of pink. Miyuki's hair, on the other hand, has light shade of pink and has very light pink, almost white, highlights.

Actually, they are wearing the outfits that I made for my little Amber, but you probably know why she can't wear them yet! It's so cool that they have almost the same body size. 

Oh! I forgot to mention that I also bought a posable body to replace Amber's Blythe body. So, they should actually fit Wednesday and Miyuki because their bodies are the same. 

So, yeah, i got them from Aliexpress.
Here is the link===> http://bit.ly/2sQEZuU
I am affiliated with them and you would help me by clicking with the link above.
I personally purchased from them and it was all good!

They arrived in a package 📦.  I have not done an unboxing of them, sorry for that! Here are some pictures!

They are well-packed and the seller is really nice! They even gave me free dresses for my two babies. That's so nice!

 I want to support to store by sharing the name of the store - Blythe Homes. If you decide to buy from Aliexpress be sure to visit the store. (I'm not paid to promote the store guys, just a little support!)

Of course, I immediately had to try some of the clothes that I've made while waiting for them to arrive! Here are some pictures!

The one wearing the cute dress is Miyuki and the one wearing the cropped top is Wednesday!

That's all for now! I wish you all a great day! ^_^

Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/
Facebook Page► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ


Comments