Skip to main content

My first unboxing video on YouTube!


How are you doing so far!?

I am very excited to share with you my first ever unboxing video on Youtube! Yey! ^_~

I saw post on facebook that this Blythe doll was on sale! I just had to have it! I mean, yes it was sort of rushing a little bit, but it was just too perfect! 

Before I saw this little sweetheart, I was really planning to purchase a white-haired Blythe doll and then I saw the post! I told my boyfriend about it and I thought he was going to stop me, like he usually does whenever I am "rush buying" (is this even the term for it?), but he didn't! All the more perfect! Hah! XD He thinks it was a good deal too since I will be buying something similar to this one anyway! So yey for that!

Not that I need his permission, but because I know that I tend to get carried away sometimes so I asked him to stop me whenever he thinks I'm over indulging! LOL XD

Oh, and another thing! The seller of this doll is from my country so I didn't have to deal with the customs people! LOL So yeah, definitely a plus point there! ^_^

Now, without further ado here she is!


 

I actually did an unboxing for this Blythe doll. As you may have noticed already, she is another factory doll :)

Here is the link ==> Unboxing Blythe Doll

Her name is Shiro, inspired by the character in one of my favorite Anime, No Game No Life. My boyfriend suggested this name and I thought it's perfect! He knows how I like Shiro! <3 I was like, why didn't I think of that! Tsk tsk tsk..LOL XD

I hope you like her too! Have a great day! Cheers! ^_^


Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments