Skip to main content

Fox hat


Hi guys!
I am so excited to share with you this crochet fox hat! I made this a few months ago. As you can see I am really trying to keep up with my Instagram and Facebook Page post here. I want to make this right this time that whatever I post here is not just some project that I made months or few months ago. I apologize for that. >_<

Again, this crochet foxhat is for Minette, my Moxie Girl doll. I really want to make crochet animal hat for Amber too, but as you may have read from my previous post, "I miss Amber, my Blythe doll" it's not possible yet. Anyway, Minette does not have that many hats so I think it is fine.

I'm really not good at coming up with a decision so I looked again in my yarn stash and I found this cute shade of orange! I want to make something with this yarn color! So i thought of animals with this color and immediately, it has to be a fox! Yaaas! I already have some leftover white and black yarns too! Great!

I used redheart yarns for this hat. You may have noticed that I use redheart yarns a lot of times. That is simply because it is inexpenssive and it is almost always avaiable on the shop close to where I live. So, it is pretty convenient for me.^_~

Without further ado, here are the pictures!
 
 
 

I hope you like it! ^_^

Oh, by the way if you want the pattern for this project do let me know and I'll try my hardest to make a pattern that would hopefully be easier to read. A disclaimer too, I am not good at writing instructions so pardon me in advance, if ever I post one in the future! *awkward laugh* I am practically a beginner and I know how hard it is to read a pattern. >_<


Do want me to make a particular animal? Leave it in the comments below and I'll consider them. Thanks in advance.

Have a great day! Cheers!

Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments