Skip to main content

Cony and Brown from Line



Hi!

Remember Snoopy amigurumi? I was commissioned to make him by Miss Roxanne. Yeah, so now, she asked me again (yay!) to make another amigurumi for her.
This time she wanted me to make keychain amigurumi. She wanted me to make Cony (the bunny) and Brown (the bear) from a sticker of Line, a pretty popular messenger app in Asia. Anyway, she wanted me to make these two particular stickers.
First thought that came into my mind was "Oh my gosh! They are so cute!" and I was really excited and I said yaaas! Then it hit me, "Oh wow! How where do I start?" But, I was really excited for these projects!

I knew it's going to be challenging for me because they are pretty small and they pretty detailed! This time I really want to make it like a normal-sized keychain, not an oversized one (like what kind of happened to the Snoopy amigurumi). I had lots of fun making them.


The one with the XOXO was pretty much easier than the one with the bento. The bento, OMG! It could actually be like a separate keychain. XD I literally had to redo the bear's face because it just won't fit! (LOL) I'm so glad, after the Nth time, I finally managed to make one that would actually fit in the bento! The sushi, wow, I did not know what to do. I tried to make it the same yarn type as much as possible, but I really could not make it small enough so I ended up using mercerized cotton thread for the sushi.


I really want to make this something unique so I came up with something that I personally have not seen before arrangement or (assembly?). For example, to mimic the effect that the heart is really just floating beside Cony, I attached the heart to his ears using a thin chain. Also, the thought balloon is attached to the main ring using a thin chain.


I am so glad that she liked it! I was really excited to give it to her.

Here are the pictures! I hope you like them too! Cheers!

Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/


Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments