Skip to main content

Snoopy Amigurumi


This cute amigurumi was commissioned by Miss Roxanne as a gift for her friend. She wanted to give something special. My friend, who comissioned me to make Rasta-Pats amigurumi, showed her the amigurumi that I made for him. She liked it so much! For that reason, she contacted me and asked if I can make snoopy amigurumi. 

Knowing that I would be making amigurumi version of Snoopy, I was really excited! I used to collect Snoopy items when I was a kid. I am a fan! So, I agreed immediately. I was really worried at first because I'm a little loaded at work recently, so It would take much longer to finish this amigurumi. I'm glad she was okay with it. She wanted me specifically todo it. I am really flattered that she appriciates my craft! :)

For the materials, I used red heart chunky yarns for this amigurumi project. I used 5/0 aluminum crochet hook. For the stuffing, I used fiber fill.

Originally, it was supposed to be just as big as Guts (the one on his right at the buttom of the picture) but I got carried away. I loooove Snoopy and it was really fun to make one. Although I seriously barely had time to sleep! I literally had to start/continue working on this project as soon as I got home. I never really accept rush orders since I can only do crocheting on my spare time, but yeah I had to finish this Snoopy amigurumi project nonetheless!  Couldn't be more happy to see the end result! Yey! :3

Played a little bit with these cute fellas!


Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments