Skip to main content

PIWI Amigurumi

I named this doll PIWI simply because this is commissioned to me by a friend and her nickname is Piwi. The spelling changed sometimes. At times she use Peewee, sometimes Piwi or Peews, etc. I guess she doesn't really mind the spelling that much. 

Anyway, she sketched the character design herself. She has this backpack that matches the color of her shirt. I liked the idea of her PIWI having this backpack! And so, as you can see, she can add or remove the backpack. I think she would appreciate it if she can wear the bag or not. It really depends on her.


I used redheart yarn for this project - brown, pink, black and white yarns. I also used Monaco black mercerized yarn for the detail on her shirt. The stuffing I used was fiber fill.

I was nervous to give it to her because it's actually the first detailed amigurumi that was requested to me. I made Marceline and Finn amigurumi but they don't have as much detail as this one. It was quiet challenging for me because I am a beginner to amigurumi, but it was fun! I really hope to making more of this!

When I gave it to her she was actually really happy! I am so glad that she liked it! She did not expect the backpack to be removable. It was a pleasant surprise for her. Yay!

Anyway, here are some more pictures of Piwi amigurumi! I hope you like it too! Cheers!! 🍻

Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments