Skip to main content

RED: Heart, Bow, Rosette

Heart and Bow.. rosette

Practice.. practice.. practice
I just love bows and heart!

I am practicing crocheting with smaller yarn size and smaller hook! The perfect project for this is a small heart and small bow! What could be more dainty than that? 

I wanted to try and make accessories out of mini crochet stuff so I made this mini heart as the main pendant. I've added a small flower. For the mini heart, I used a red mercerized thread and for the flower, I used mercerized thread with yellow to orange(vise versa) color gradiation. I also added small, round, black beads for the flower. 

For the bow, it is composed of basic stitches and a plain red mercerized yarn thread. There are a lot of bow tutorials online! You won't have a hard time searching for it! Promise! If you want to know how I made the bow, please leave it on the comments section. 

I believe I used 5 steel hook all throughout. Attaching the heart to the chain, position where you want it to be. Also with the bow, place it where you want it to be. I chose the heart to be the main pendant, right at the center. I want the bow to be on the left when worn so I placed it on the right, facing me, when I attached it.

Also, I've made a mini heart with flower keychain and a mini bow keychain.

I hope you like it! Cheers! :)




These items are sold out. They have already been bought by a friend :)



Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments