Skip to main content

Green socks with white scallop


Yes, green socks!


I love socks! This is my first attempt to make one. I looked for references of cute socks online. I was to supposed to follow one of the patterns that I got from redheart.com, but I don't remember what went wrong. I have poor memory. I don't remember what row I was working on. So, I've decided to make my own pattern. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write it down. LOL 

I used a yarn with gradating colors from green to white ( or vise versa). It's actually my first time making a crochet project  with an existing pattern. I did not know the technical terms yet. I had to loop it up and had to stop every time I do so. I should have read and watched more video tutorials before starting! I was waaaaay too excited and went straight ahead and started making these socks! 

The first half, I was actually doing fine until I eventually don't remember where I stopped! I decided to continue without the pattern and make it look like a sock! I had to redo a lot because I did not know what I was doing. I didn't even know if I was using the right hook for this kind of yarn. I just continued until it looked more and more like a sock! When I finished, I did the other pair and I thought it was too plain so added a white scallop details. I think it turned out cute!

I really hope you like it. Cheers! :)

Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments