Skip to main content

Amigurumi Teddy


My furst amigurumi! Teddy!!

Yay! I made my own little cute teddy! It is approximately 6 inches in height. I got a book with amigurumi patterns in it and one of them is this cute teddy! I got the yarns that I needed, some brown yarns and white yarns, and other materials too! A pair of scissors, needles, and  some fiber fills! Alright!! 

When I was about to make this teddy bear amigurumi, I realized there is no written pattern.. only diagrams! Gosh! I was NOT prepared for that! I can't understand diagrams! I am really having trouble reading diagrams! I can only understand written patterns. What a shame! I was all set. Materials are ready, but no pattern! (Well, there was but the ones I could not understand!) I decided to man up and just make my own pattern! ( By pattern I mean, scribbles,  only I could understand!) Lol xD

Unfortunately, I was not able to keep my pattern (sorry!). I used fiber fill for stuffing, by the way. And for the details on the face, out of curiosity, I thought I use the white yarn instead of black. I was not really able to try and use black for the face details because I thought the brown yarn that I've used was too dark. I thought if I use black yarn the details won't be too visible so I decided to use white yarn instead. By the way, I used Redheart yarns for this project, both the brown and white. I'm not so sure what crochet hook size I used, but I think it was 3/5 aluminum crochet hook.


As  you can see the arms and legs are not the best but I guess it's not bad for a first project! I hope you like him! :)




Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/crochetladymint/ 
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/crochetladymint/ 
Youtube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZV35QxJz6nqncVOCi-inQ

Comments

Post a Comment